Sunday 12 August 2018

Destroying People You Love

You din't love her, she was just good for your ego or maybe she made you feel less miserable about the miserable life that you had. You don’t destroy
 people you love but you destroyed mine. You never loved me, you just wanted a differing gender’s ego gratified or in more precise word an attitudinal demolishing saviour. To save you from your wretched & dejected life that you couldn’t face.

I was born in an evil world full of annoyance, enmity, malice, detachment, rage but no love. You procured this swift wind of small leafy hearts making me realize the existence of   affection, care and passion that I was insensible, insensitive about. However I dint realize how deceptive it was taking a part of me, away from me. Detaching me because of your anger, madness, revenge & above all ego. The ego which took me away from you whom you had once loved genuinely or maybe that’s what I thought. You were alone sad needing a companion to be part of the only sadness of your life. Why you destroyed me? You felt you were changing, you were becoming you. You got to see a world a happier one that you had never wanted to. But you can’t you are born egoistic, arrogant who feels contented in making others crushed sad and lonely. You always wanted one who could be crumpled beneath your heavy pride. You mistook me to be the target of being rubbed along and when you found things going the other way you felt tarnished and mad.

I could have felt less smattered if I could have emerged, emerged from the dualistic identity. The actual reason was I never wanted to be joyful in Life without you. I had changed transpired myself become a human so different from what I was .I dint care cause I was in love but you never  discerned  the same, You are  in a mental state so different so vicious, concerned   only about you.” I love you “Whenever you said this was when you got to satiate your Pride, your self glorification. I gave you the power to destroy me because I was in love trusting you always because that’s what I thought love was all about.  I am being punished every day you know how? I am far from you, detached but you are still on my mind and I still love you. I know I can never be able to start all of this again, never built the same affection for anyone. I don’t want you and I don’t want anyone else  I want to be left out  in solitude  and to be penalized  for the sins of believing &Loving  someone blindly. May you realize it one day but I be no where to return. I am going back to pay for my sins to the dark evil world, to the anguish and the pain, to the mercy and no gain. Never to return.....never ever.

1 comment: