Saturday 5 October 2013

Introvert-Not My attrribute

Ok so Iv Been dealing with this set of people falling under the category of "Introverts".Earlier I had a feeling of Falling under the same category but as iv grown iv found my self better  than that  or may be evolved in years. As a child I had fewer friends,felt butterflies talking to teachers, Bizarre thoughts came when a extempore session was conducted. I use to shy away from many of my own relatives. Wait a Bit!!!......There is another thought to the same that I did have few but very good friends whom I had an open heart for. There were these category of people whom I could talk till hours and laugh my heart out. Infact for them the word "Introvert"could never go with me. Were these people Extrovert or was I somewehere in the middle.

      Today when I think about the same I feel good because when those people who had seen me from those Introvert eyes are confused & Surprised to be find me better. Though today I am the same  I do get those same shy feeling when talking to someone new . In these 10 years iv learned that there are many who may not fit in your "comfort zone category but we need to adjust "That's Life".Though I would  be lying when I say that "iv an open heart to everyone".No I Don't & Wont ever. Today also I keep getting taunts for not speaking to a certain set of people whom I don't consider that important  to me

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment